0
Fixed

Google Analytics export tool is not responding

Ethan Bartolic 3 months ago in Analytics • updated by Stéphane Hamel 3 months ago 5

The custom export options Da Vinci provides are not responding. The mouse does not indicate that these are clickable elements and when clicked nothing happens. This is true of built-in and custom reports. I have tried disabling the feature and disabling Da Vinci.

Answer

Answer
Fixed

I just checked and the filters are there for dimensions and metrics, for Reporting API v4 and GA Spreadsheet addon. I also recorded a quick demo here: https://www.useloom.com/share/cb8100a272a0480788d4ace47f079e01

While doing my test, I noticed the condition for metrics was there but with the wrong condition - for example, it had METRIC_GREATER_THAN instead of just GREATER_THAN. I just fixed that and it will be ok in the next release.

If you still have issues, please check if there are any errors in your browser JavaScript console, or more info about the query you are trying to build (which report, which segments, filters, etc.) and I will see if I can reproduce it.

GOOD, I'M SATISFIED

Once again, Stéphane, you are crushing it. Thank you so much for your speedy fix for this. So great. I LOVE the ga add-on export tool for google sheets

Satisfaction mark by Ethan Bartolic 3 months ago
Fixed

Fixed in the next release.

So, I have played with this a little more and I have an idea for an improvement. If you could also include the filters set that would be so great. Thank you again.

The filters are supposed to be there - if not, I will check and fix! :)

Answer
Fixed

I just checked and the filters are there for dimensions and metrics, for Reporting API v4 and GA Spreadsheet addon. I also recorded a quick demo here: https://www.useloom.com/share/cb8100a272a0480788d4ace47f079e01

While doing my test, I noticed the condition for metrics was there but with the wrong condition - for example, it had METRIC_GREATER_THAN instead of just GREATER_THAN. I just fixed that and it will be ok in the next release.

If you still have issues, please check if there are any errors in your browser JavaScript console, or more info about the query you are trying to build (which report, which segments, filters, etc.) and I will see if I can reproduce it.