Why do you need access to my Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager accounts ?
There are a couple of reasons for this:
- Some features simply cannot work without visibility of your GA data or your GTM configuration;
- The level of access requested to accomplish a task will be clearly stated: read only or admin privileges;
- Google doesn't offer granularity access to specific GA views or GTM containers - it's an "all or nothing" access;
- Your GA or GTM data WILL NOT be stored anywhere and access is always used to accomplish the task at hand, and nothing else;
- When such a feature is requested, you will always be prompted for permissions;
Remember - Da Vinci Tools don't collect/share/care about your data - at all.
Last Updated: 2010-1-24
Customer support service by UserEcho