Individual Google Ads features can be turned on/off in the Options dialog of the extension.
- HeatMap: Add the capability to display a heat map in table reports.
- First click on the Heatmap button found at the top-right of the table
- This will force-fetch the data, up to the number of rows selected for the report
- Click on individual column headers to goggle from Green-to-Red, Red-to-Green, or bars
- Activating this feature will have an impact on page loading performance - click again on the Heatmap button at the top to turn it off
- The selected columns will be remembered for the next time you re-enable the heatmap view
Last update: 2019-05-17
Customer support service by UserEcho