All Google Tag Manager features can be individually turned on/off in the Options dialog of the extension.
Complete of Google Tag Manager features:
- AllBuiltin: Easily turn built-in variables on/off.
- DarkTheme: Editor theme.
- HideMe: Easily turn off the specified containers (for you only). This will prevent the GTM container from loading on the page.
- Inject: Inject your own GTM container on any page you want. This will also prevent existing GTM from loading on those pages. The RegEx should be a valid URL pattern match, for example:
- Lookup: Copy/Paste from/to RegEx & Table Lookup Table. Quick demo video.
- NameInTitle: Show container name in tab title - handy if you have multiple GTM tabs open in your browser.
- PlayPause: Add a green circle at right of Tag row, and also make the Pause icon clickable. Clicking will automatically pause/resume the given tag without having to drill down into the tag details.
- RememberMe: Remember last container you were on so you get brought back to it the next time you open GTM.
- RememberSorts: Remember sort preferences of table columns under the Tags, Triggers, Variables tabs.
- Shortcuts: Ctrl+Shift+1st Letter of any visible button (or Control+Shift+1st Letter on Mac).
- SortSettings: Sort fields, custom dimensions & metrics and lookup tables.
- Tidy: Various style and lookup enhancements, for example, make Tabs, Triggers and Variables tables use the full width of the browser, show tags, triggers and variables types icons.
- VarHighlight: Highlight variables in the code editor.
GTM Preview related features:
- Clipboard: Allow Ctrl-C to copy selected code when in Preview mode.
- ExitPreview: Easily exit from GTM Preview mode.
- RememberMinimized: Remember if GTM Preview was minimized or expanded when navigating from page to page.
- TidyPreview: Make GTM Preview look much better.
Last update: 2019-05-17
Customer support service by UserEcho